Fire Protection Service & Inspections
Fire Sprinkler Service Wisconsin
Testing – Diagnostics – Repairs – Retrofits
Offering free estimates and 24/7-365 emergency service, Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection is recognized as one of the most responsive and reliable fire sprinkler contractors in Southern Wisconsin. Our experts in design, inspection, installation, and maintenance of fire sprinkler systems are fully licensed for inspection including back-flow certification.
Our NICET (National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies) certified team of fire protection experts is here to maintain your fire sprinkler system and monitor your inspection requirements. Our high quality commercial fire safety inspections and service provide the necessary insights and framework to keep your systems functioning as expected.
Fire Protection Services:
- Water Supply Verification / Flow Testing
- High Piled Service Permits
- Detailed Inspections of Facility and Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Construction Projects Large and Small
- Retrofit and Tenant Build-Out
- Alarm System Signal Diagnosis
- Sprinkler System Diagnostics
- Impairment and Deficiency Repairs
Fire Safety Inspection, Testing and Maintenance Service
Fire safety inspections ensure optimal safety in the unfortunate event of a fire emergency. There are several regulations and requirements when it comes to maintaining your fire protection system. Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection understands that the task of managing these regulations can be time-consuming and overwhelming, especially when multiple facilities are involved. Our certified staff of fire protection experts is here to manage your commercial fire safety inspection needs, and help you stay on top of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual inspection requirements to avoid penalty, but more importantly, to protect lives and property.
In addition to inspection services we perform the following services:
- Private Fire Hydrant Testing
- High-Rise Stand Pipe Testing
- Fire Pump Repair
- Backflow Testing
- Valve Testing
- Sprinkler Head Testing
We specialize in:
- Detailed inspection of facility and fire sprinkler systems
- NFPA 25 standards and requirements
- Testing compliance with insurance policy protective safeguards
- Identification and repair of impairments and deficiencies
- Documentation systems and upkeep
- Compliance for CMS, DHS, WHEA and The Joint Commission
What is Backflow Prevention?
A backflow preventer, also known as a cross connection device or RP valve, is a device that ensures that potentially harmful water cannot flow backwards into a plumbing system and contaminate your facility’s water supply or the community water system. Annual testing of your backflow preventer is not only essential to protect the quality of our drinking water but also required by the state of Wisconsin. Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection is able to set you up on a preventative maintenance schedule to ensure that you are always in compliance with state regulations. Staying on top of your inspection schedules and testing requirements is critical to your facility’s upkeep, the wellbeing of the people who use it and our communities.
WI State Admin code is 382.22(8)
We can not only test, but also repair a deficient valve or install new.
Monona Plumbing & Fire Protection Backflow Prevention Services Include:
- Testing, repair and installation
- Certification of testing on state website
- Registration of new valves on state website
- Preventative maintenance schedule