Complete Plumbing, Fire Protection, Site Utilities, and Earthwork Services
One Common Goal.
At the end of the day, our success is not defined by the construction put in place; it’s about continually exceeding our customers’ expectations. We do this through innovating, performing and excelling at everything we do. And we do it right the first time.
Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection knows what it takes to keep your project on target, anticipating the unexpected and responding with solutions before issues lead to big problems. And with our full scope of services, the MPFP team is able to drive efficiencies that will benefit your project from beginning to end.
- Team Collaboration – Our proprietary communication tools allow us to provide proactive, real-time updates on schedules and resources, or whenever you need them.
- Schedule Coordination – Many of our team leaders have first-hand experience working in the field and know how to manage resources and anticipate unforeseen challenges to ensure we are there right when you need us.
- Shared Resources – The size and scope of our company means we have ample people and equipment resources at our disposal to adapt quickly to scheduling changes, and skillfully manage even the most demanding projects with ease.
- Set the project off on the right foot by establishing a true partnership in the building process
- Identify potential design challenges and plan for future efficiencies during design or build process
- Integrate technologies to drive improvements in collaboration, coordination, and clash detection
- Early assessment of labor and equipment needs to ensure adequate resources and control in scheduling
- Identify prefabrication opportunities and any related cost or time savings
- Dedicated team of experienced plumbing system designers and BIM coordinators to provide assistant or lead design services on any project
- Highly trained fire protection design team, the majority of whom are NICET certified to ensure optimum safety and code compliance
- Designers and registered professional engineers skilled in technically complex and challenging large scale construction projects and retrofits
- On-staff design experts in the following programs:
- Autodesk AutoCAD MEP
- Autodesk Revit MEP
- Autodesk Navisworks
- Trimble Total Station
BIM | Technology
- Industry leader in BIM design experience and integration with GCs and other trades
- Experience leveraging BIM technology to plan better, work more efficiently and foresee coordination issues
- Consultation in facilities lifecycle management as a result of integrated technologies
- On-Staff Autodesk® Revit Certified Users
The Right People
Our project teams consist of highly trained individuals skilled in project scheduling, pre-job planning, design engineering, and construction best practices. Many of our team members are certified in the following areas:
- Master Plumbers
- Licensed Plumbers
- Medical Gas Certified Installers
- Designers of Engineered Systems
- NICET Certified Staff
- Licensed Sprinkler Fitters
- Professional Engineers
- LEED Accredited Professionals