Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection– Employment
Is Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection the right place for you?
With a team of more than 150 experienced employees, Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection works hard to live up to the core values and the standards we believe in. Continuously improving our workplace environment, and having fun while we do what we love is our commitment.
Some of what MPFP has to offer includes:
- A casual, open-door work environment
- Workplace activities: company-wide meetings, family picnic, chili cook-off, and team cookouts
- Support of the work/family priority
- Competitive salary/wages
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Referral Rewards Program
We’re always looking for highly qualified employees to join our team. To be considered for future employment with MPFP, click on the links provided with each open position below, or mail your resume specifying the desired position, qualifications and salary requirements, along with the completed application and motor vehicle form (if applicable) to:
Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc.
Attn: HR Department
3126 Watford Way
Madison WI 53713
Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Women, minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Monona Plumbing and Fire Protection, Inc. regularly hires students and recent graduates for internships in CAD/BIM Design and Estimating/Project Engineering (PE). Some of our general requirements are outlined below. If you do not meet all of the requirements but feel that you have other experience that would make a great addition to our team, you are welcome to apply. We hire interns on a rolling basis. There is no set application deadline.
CAD/BIM Design Internship Requirements - Students or recent grads who:
- Have obtained or are currently pursuing a degree in Architectural Drafting, Mechanical Drafting, Architectural Technology, or related field
- Interest in Construction industry
- Experience with AutoCAD®
- Experience with HydraCAD®, Revit® and/or Navisworks® software desirable but not required
- Familiarity in BIM design and processes helpful
Estimating/Project Engineering Internship Requirements - Students or recent grads who:
- Have obtained or are currently pursuing a degree in the field of Civil/Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management, or equivalent experience
- Experience in reading plumbing system drawings and technical specifications.
- Field training or knowledge of site utilities, plumbing and process piping systems is helpful.
Survey Manager - The Survey Manager is responsible for overseeing all survey layout functions and for managing the import/export of field data, the layout of field measurements, etc. The Survey Manager helps identify plan deficiencies, maintains all survey equipment and is knowledgeable of all survey software and equipment. The Survey Manager monitors processes and procedures to Monona's expectations to ensure accuracy, quality, and field satisfaction. Click Here to Link to Full Job Description or to Apply
Purchasing Manager - The Purchasing Manager is responsible for overseeing all purchasing functions such as material orders, inventory transfers, and returns, and is responsible for researching vendor prices, discounts, negotiating prices, and directing purchasing staff. The Purchasing Manager monitors processes and procedures to Monona's expectations to ensure accurate and timely transaction at the most economical cost. Click Here to Link to Full Job Description or to Apply
Plumbing Estimator (Contract Team) - This motivated, detailed individual will have experience reading plumbing plans and specifications to support our project management team in winning the next great new construction or commercial renovation project. Experience in design build and past success in effectively bidding projects is essential. Click Here to Link to Full Job Description or to Apply
Fire Protection Designer - Designers in our Fire Protection department produce accurate and effective construction plans for the purpose of generating material deliveries and guiding field installation of fire sprinkler systems for commercial facilities. Click Here to Link to Full Job Description or to Apply